Must-reads from Exclusive Books – O.R Tambo International Airport
Exclusive Books has been South Africa’s Number One book chain store for years. It can be found virtually everywhere and for the intrepid traveller coming to South Africa or leaving, there’s a bookshop at O.R Tambo International Airport where you can acquire the latest and best-selling titles across different genres. Exclusive Books is located at shop Number DFE 02 in the Northern Pier of the international departures section. It has a range of books from novels to encyclopaedias and journals.
Looking at best-sellers worth reading these are some of the books worth checking out:
* Dan Brown’s latest conspiracy theory riddled “Inferno”
* Ransom Riggs dark story of adventure and strange shadows lurking in words and pictures “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children”
* John Grisham’s latest law thriller “Rogue Lawyer”
And many interesting fictional titles
Hard hitting political analysis of the current state of the world but most probably the current state of South Africa’s politics. Books that have made it to the best seller’s list include:
* Seasoned South African Journalist and political analyst Justice Malala’s “We have Begun our Descent” which chronicles the rise of hope and the collapse of a democratic system
* Ferial Haffajee’s thought-provoking commentary on racism in “What if there were no Whites in South Africa”
There is a great selection of books from fiction to politics, architecture to business books and books on economics, travel, arts and crafts, even books on creating Star Wars Origami characters.
You may walk out with no idea of the kind of book you want to buy but the staff is very helpful- you’ll be sure to walk away with something memorable to read on your journey home. For more information on what O.R Tambo International Airport has to offer visit http://www.saairports.com.